CheFit.com
Where fitness is a lifestyle. Organized blogs, social media & more!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nike Lunar Glide 4 Review

I decided to get these shoes because they were on sale. These are the Nike Lunar Glide 4. When the Glide 5 version launched, these went on sale. After doing a little research I found that there weren’t any big updates between the 4th and 5th version.

These shoes took me a little longer to get used to. I was still getting hot spots after a couple of runs. After finally breaking them in, they felt better. I’ve only used them on shorter runs and on Sunday’s while doing circuit training. I don’t think that these shoes would hold up to the pounding I would put them through.

A CheFit teammate also has these shoes and he alternates them as his daily running shoe. He likes them a lot. I am a heavier guy so I tend to push the support & cushioning of my shoes more. Four miles would be my limit in these. For our circuit training these are great. They are light enough to feel agile in them and contain enough support for plyometric exercises.

These shoes do take a little longer to break in and still feel a little stiff. There aren’t any real ridges on the bottom of the shoe so I feel like I tend to slide if the ground is slick. Aesthetically the upper looks and feels cool, but the bottom Lunarlon material doesn’t look good.

Original price: $110 - $120

I’ve put about 100 miles on these shoes.

- Pacer

No comments:

Post a Comment