CheFit.com
Where fitness is a lifestyle. Organized blogs, social media & more!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reebok RealFlex Run SE Review

I purchased these shoes because they were on sale. I didn’t really know what to expect with these shoes at all. I was surprised but not in a good way. These are the Reebok RealFlex Run SE.

First off these shoes are really bright. There’s nothing wrong with a pop of color but I don’t like flashy things so that was an immediate turn off. The shoes are light and minimal, so if you like that sort of feeling these may be for you. I felt like I could feel everything in these. There isn’t a lot of ankle support, the insert is really flimsy and I could feel the “grippers” on the bottom of the shoe. I only used these shoes for a few sessions of circuit training. I wouldn’t even dare to take these out for a run. The shoes also run big.

I don’t know what the original price of these were, but I got them on sale for $30.

- Pacer

No comments:

Post a Comment