CheFit.com
Where fitness is a lifestyle. Organized blogs, social media & more!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TuneBand Review

One of my favorite running accessories is the Tune Band for the iPhone. I think I’ve gone through about 6 or 7 of them. Not because of the quality but for other circumstances (ex. phone upgrade, lost them, dog chewed it). The part that goes around your phone is rubber and band is primarily Velcro with a little elastic. I use it whenever I run which is four to five times a week. The one thing that I don’t like is as the band gets older, the plastic loop gets loose and as you’re running it will twist. This is apparent in the second picture. So when it’s on your arm you will feel it loosen up as you’re working out, but with a simple adjustment it will work fine. I’ve used the plastic cover arm cases, but I sweat so much that the plastic would fog and it has ruined 2 phones of mine due to the moisture staying in the case and getting into the open parts of your phone. I haven’t had any problems like that with this.

I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a new phone armband.

- Pacer

No comments:

Post a Comment